Forums » Hot Topics

How important is race...

• 8 posts
    December 19, 2012 10:04 AM PST

When it comes to sex partners.

For me it doesn't matter. I'm an equal opportunity fuck LOL

• December 19, 2012 11:38 AM PST
    Doesn't matter to me at all......but I do prefer brown to darker skinned guys. Of course Latinos are # 1 for me but I have enjoyed several Arabs, Turks and many others. Only one ethnic Chinese but he was great in every way. Don't believe what you may have head about them all having small cocks.
    • 12 posts
    December 20, 2012 10:03 AM PST
    Not important to me either. All I care about is the dick! JK
    • 8 posts
    March 12, 2013 1:36 AM PDT

Ethnicity isn't important at all, but it does highten the sexual arrosal and makes you feel all kinds of good to know that you have a piece of another culture released in you.haha Nah, but forrealz ;-P 

• 2 posts
    April 28, 2013 4:58 AM PDT

To me it's like candy. Chocolate and Caramel are always a great combination. But chocolate goes well with anything. What is important to me is a shapely butt that can catch all that I can pitch. I love to hit it all day with breaks for something to drink.

This post was edited by entoncesrick at April 28, 2013 5:02 AM PDT
    • 3 posts
    May 24, 2013 8:30 PM PDT

I just love the brown skin that is smooth and not hairy. Like C-Lo with his smooth toned body and huge uncut cock! l'd love to lick his balls and arse and armpits and suck on his toes and nipples then his big beautiful cock til he exploded in my mouth. He could fuck me if he wanted. I'd be his bitch and wait on him as long as I could nibble on that foreskin, lick his big beautiful balls and suck that cock!

• 4 posts
    September 8, 2013 11:14 PM PDT

Not important, except I admit I get a little more excited and hot if it involves a hot Mexican or Middle-Eastern-looking type of guy.

One of the more common things I see on sex ads is guys who say they don't find Asians attractive so don't contact if you are. I've always found that to be really odd because there's this obvious generalizing that leads them to assume all Asians will be like whoever they think best represents them that they feel aren't all that--one of the surest signs of a limited perspective due to lack of experience with diversity.

We all have our preferences, but no one race is below another so much that I'd flatly reject anyone from that group. It's fine if one's preferences leads to shunning of an entire race; however, I still say it's more about limited perspectives and shortsightedness than a genuine non-attraction to an entire race. Some people should get out more!

I find men of all colors to be finger-licking good. =)