Forums » Hot Topics

Post your fuck fantasy for all of them boyz to see!

• 8 posts
    April 3, 2013 4:59 PM PDT

Post detailed fantasies of what you want, what is, and what will be. I'm talking about get down to the kinkiest, dirtiest, chilled out fantasies you can think of... I know I'm going to crush yall boyz! If his shit is hot, add him... he may be a keeper!

• 3 posts
    April 12, 2013 9:19 PM PDT

l just want to be some guy's bitch. He would be toned and hot with a nice uncut brown cock and big juicy balls.

i'd cook for him and do his laundry, l'd massage him and wait on him as long as l could suck his cock and lick his balls a couple of times a day. I'd lick his feet and armpits and arsehole. He could fuck me whenever just as long as l could be his bitch.

• 2 posts
    December 26, 2014 9:44 PM PST
    I'm the bitch in my relationship. I'm the big dude. The little guy is my master. That is hot
    • 1 posts
    October 9, 2015 3:55 AM PDT

mine wold be go to stamworks and get fuck 12 hour in the sling ad it be all black thugs they know i was amirried white guy so tey fuck me like my wife no condoms and seeded me with hiv the guy who seeded me told me that he has hiv and tat this is no agood place for a straight well