Forums » Hot Topics

Michael in Tucson

• MIT
    • 49 posts
    July 6, 2013 11:54 PM PDT

Ayyy!  Here we go again, another new, new board.  Sorry LBz, luv ya but ya really gotta stop erasin shyt!  haha.  J/k, you do what you gotta do.

Another hot summer in Tucson, finally cools off a lil cuz we got some rain.  Fyne mexicans all around and I'm still single.  Aint that a b-word.  I guess the truth is that I just wanna be in love, but I dont want a boyfriend.  I like the chase... and by chase I don't mean sluttin around, I mean the late night phone calls, the first few dates.... hangin out with yo boi and playin but not having full on sex.  I'm not a tease, and I'm not a prude.  I just want it to mean something.  And for so many guys, it's just all about sex.

I've had enough sex.... haha.

If you remember, the 20 year old is now 23.  Oh wait, he's 23 1/2.  I know, cuz he texted me the other day to tell me how old he was.  I'm like, omg, did he really just include the HALF???  I still haven't banged him, prolly won't.  (Read above.)  But he did call me coupla months ago to tell me his gf was out of town and that I should come see his new place and spend some ... "bro time."  (When we cuddled up on the couch or when I was with him in the shower, or that one time when he straddled me from the back in bed, he always called that "bro time.")  I didn't go, maybe I should've.  Coulda had him, prolly in any position. 

Maybe. 

Otherwise, I'm good, family is good.  All still just workin and gettin along.  A loooong time ago I thought we should all go somewhere together, maybe Vegas.  All of us from the Old Board.  If you're here from the OB, much respect.  I miss those conversations and I know I haven't been very good at keeping up with anybody.

Someone holla....

MIT

• 3 posts
    July 7, 2013 8:51 PM PDT

I know what you mean.  I'm in the same boat.  I want to be in love and cuddle.  Like you, sex can be had just about anywhere.  Just having "bro time" by going to the movies or having a cup of coffee is not easy when, as you put it, "so many guys, it's just all about sex".  (sigh).  I wish you to best in your quest to find that person.

• MIT
    • 49 posts
    July 7, 2013 11:01 PM PDT

Thanks, boricua, hope you find it too.

Was talking to a friend the other day about the new Liberace movie.  I don't get HBO cuz I hardly watch tv, but I will buy the DVD when it comes out.  I actually went to the Liberace museum in Vegas once, almost by mistake.  I was looking at a map to figure out my way around town (tourist!) and the Liberace Museum showed up on my map.  Well I showed it to my moms, and my mom said Oh, we should go, your grandmother loved him!  Haha, so we went, and it was pretty cool.  Never saw his show tho.  Think he was gone by the time I was old enough to notice.

Anyways... the movie looks like a good story and here's the real reason I'll be seeing it:  Matt Damon.

Not a lot of white boyz get me goin, but Matt Damon does.  If only Mark Wahlberg or Timberlake starred to, I would have ordered HBO.

Anyone see the movie?

• MIT
    • 49 posts
    July 8, 2013 11:06 PM PDT

So there's this guy I know that's getting married.  White guy.  Nice body, great butt, big ... well, you know.  We've fooled around on and off for a few years, nothing ever too serious.  Had sex, real sex, 3 times.

Now, he's marrying.  A worman. 

Guess who called for me to come over today?  That's right, him.

Guess who didn't go?  That's right, me.

Think I shoulda gone?  After this weekend, he'll be a married man, and out of bounds.

• MIT
    • 49 posts
    July 10, 2013 1:05 PM PDT

Hockey fan or not, I'd have a go at Justin Bieber.

• 33 posts
    July 10, 2013 7:40 PM PDT
    Lol me too

• MIT
    • 49 posts
    July 10, 2013 11:34 PM PDT

Ever been in lust (love?) with a guy that tries tooo hard to be straight?

I know this dude just HAS to be at least bi.  Too many gay tendencies.  Earrings, high little voice when he forgets to correct it.  Plucks his eyebrows, shaves his dick. Invites me to watch him shower -- then tells me he doesn't "roll" like that when I tell him he should send me a pic....

Sometimes touchy-feely (does anyone else know wat that is, my moms uses that word), but never never never when someone else is around.

Wish I wasn't kinda interested in him.

• 33 posts
    July 11, 2013 11:51 AM PDT
    I have a couple frnz like that but minus the shower part. But you got me visualizing and im like Dayummm!...they say they dont roll that way but know. About you and comfortable with you watching then they gotta be a little curious. But dont wanna be labeled. You guys should drink if youre old enough and see what trueness comes out then.
  • MIT
    • 49 posts
    July 11, 2013 11:40 PM PDT

Hey hey Rock... thats a perfect idea.  Ya, old enough.  He dont drink much and me either.  Maybe it wouldn't take much to get him goin... 

But then wat.?  He gets drunk and we do it.  The next day he hates himself?

He was here tonight, just left a little ago.  Walks up behind me in the kitchen and stands with his dick a half inch from my ass.  I told him he was giving me a hard on and he just laughs. I told him he didn't need to worry about rubbing up against me cuz none of my gayness would rub off onto him.  He thinks I'm hilarious.

And he hugs me real tight every time before he leaves.

He's cute, and I kinda like him.  But I kinda do that a lot -- fallin in love like a teenage GIRL!! 

wth...???

• 33 posts
    July 12, 2013 12:50 AM PDT
    I dont know how you hold yourself under control....Thats some hard shit especially when hes touchy feely with you. Did you say you know what he looks like naked? Hes probably curious but afraid to act upon it. What do you think?
  • MIT
    • 49 posts
    July 12, 2013 10:34 AM PDT

Ive seen everything but the dick. And I've seen that through the steamy shower doors.  Looks pretty big, ha ha.

We used to sit on the floor playing PS3.  At some point I'd put my hand inside his shirt on his chest or rub his back under his shirt, all the way down to running my fingers under the waistband of his boxers while he was playing.  He never flinched but never made a move on me either. Ive grabbed his dick a couple of times, but only through jeans. Once he moved it around and told me to grab it again so I could see how big it was. Then the next time I'll "play" with him, he turns his dick away or laughs and walks out of range.

Something else he does that I've noticed: I'll put my hand on his leg ... and he grabs his phone and looks at girls pics on FB. I don't mean once or twice, I mean if I say something sexual or touch him in any sexual way, he never objects, but he reaches for that fone, looks at pics of girls. Almost like a robot...  It's like he's reminding himself what he is supposed to like.

Know what I really think?  I think he's gay (or 70% gay) and would do anything not to be.  (Been there.) 

But then out of nowhere almost he will say he's not gay. 

Mixed signals.

Psh.

• 33 posts
    July 12, 2013 11:01 PM PDT
    U should just reach all the way and take control and see what he does....let him look at his phone but he's bound to react to you sometime...or.....you can just cont. playing just to play and let go and be like whatever....
  • MIT
    • 49 posts
    July 13, 2013 6:48 PM PDT

Maybe... but I do value him as a friend, too.  Dont want it to be like im molesting him.  If he wants it but cant show it, you know he wouldn't deal with it well if it happened.

Sooo jus bein chill for now.  Will see wat happens.

Anyways... what's your story, Rock?  Everyone has one, what's yours?

• MIT
    • 49 posts
    July 18, 2013 11:51 PM PDT

So yesterday I rubbed his dick for just a minute through his jeans. I asked how big his cock was. Before he answered, he asked how big mine was. Then he said he would measure his later and let me know.

Today he tells me that I am the only guy that's ever "touched" his dick. 

I gotta tell ya... just through the jeans..?  Nice.

• 33 posts
    July 19, 2013 12:06 AM PDT
    Wow...not sure if my reply went through but you ave gotten further and my curiosity is that how'd ou get him to get to that point to allow you or you start to rub him. How'd you convince him in other words? Did it just happen?
    • 33 posts
    July 19, 2013 12:06 AM PDT
    Have*
  • MIT
    • 49 posts
    July 20, 2013 1:14 AM PDT

He's always saying something about him being the man in our relatioship.  He comes over and I'll ask him if he wants some food, he says, Yeah, Woman, get in there and cook for me.  Always he is the man, I'm the woman.  I'm not femme, but I'm cool with him calling me his woman, why do I care?

He pinches my nipples, says he can see them through my shirt, blah, blah.  Again, since I'm the woman....   tells me for bend over, to get on my knees... all that, you know.  Sometimes it sounds like there's more to it than just the regular str8 guy BS.

Anyways, he's always saying he was blessed when it comes to his penis.  So I was standing next to him and he said something about it, and I said Let me see it.  He didn't do anything, just stood there, so I put my hand in his crotch and said Is this it?  And then he kind of re-arranaged his own dick through his jeans, kinda pulled down, and said, No, those are my balls... my dick is right here next to my leg.  He pointed, and I felt of him, and I kept saying, Umm, right there?  There...?  .... there??  haha. 

I showered today and he was standing by the open bathroom door.  It was only me and him in the house.  I dropped the soap (it happens haha) and when I did, he laughed and said, "Oh, what happen?  You drop the soap?)  I didn't know he was at the door until he spoke.  But he could see me thru the shower door.  I couldn't see him, you know how those shower doors are.  Not sure how much of me he saw, but at least some.

I reached for his dick again today to hold a bottle next to his dick and he didn't flinch.  I was telling him that the bottle in my hand had to be about as big as his dick.

But I didn't rub him this time, let's see what happens.  Dont wanna push too hard, and if he wants it, let him want it a bit more.  haha

• 33 posts
    July 20, 2013 2:37 PM PDT
    You're pretty good with this. I'd wanna see it already and see his expression when he looks at you looking at it
  • MIT
    • 49 posts
    July 22, 2013 10:59 PM PDT

Yesterday he comes over so I can cut his hair.  After, he wants to know if he can shower off cuz he has hair all over him. So I tell him sure, just to leave the door open.  Ha, ha.  He didn't leave the door open, tho...

Later, he brings up the size of his dick again -- and told me that it was easier to see his bulge in shorts cuz when he wears shorts he wears boxer shorts underneath instead of boxer briefs that "hold my dick back."  I just kinda laughed and said "Dayum, if you have a bigger bulge in shorts..."

Then he goes home, but has to come back cuz he forgot his phone.  When he comes back, guess what he's wearing.  That's right, basketball shorts.  Guess what's bulging out.

So I don't let it just go by, I said, "Dang dude you weren't lying about your dick bulging out in shorts."  He just readjusts, pulling his shorts down then back up.  I can see most of his underwear...  and a huge freakin bulge.  Too bad he didn't pull down the underwear too.

It was really late, and he did have to get up early for work today, so he said, Well I gotta go. Gave me a hug before he left then bounced. 

When he came over after work today, I said Hey, how's that dick? And I put my hand in his crotch and felt his cock. I said, Is this it?  And he says, Yeah, but it doesn't feel that big when you push because you are pushing it in my balls.  Then grabs his own dick, moves it around (outside the pants), so I can feel again.  So he stands there while I'm feeling his cock thru his jeans, then says "You're always touching my penis!"

I let it go, then say I've got to get back inside the house, and he says "yeah, woman, get in there and make me some food..."

I still don't know what to think.  If I was reading this story someone else was telling, I'd think "NO WAY that guy is straight."  But.... I'm here with him and I can't tell.

• 33 posts
    July 23, 2013 9:36 PM PDT
    Next time you go to cop a feel just either hands up the shorts and or unzip while you aim to expose it haha...start stroking and see what he tries there after. He either eagerly stops you or he lets you....try it and see
  • MIT
    • 49 posts
    July 24, 2013 10:57 PM PDT

.... Or he gets really pissed off and then we have a problem up in here.  lol

Coupla days ago he's here at my place and I'm tryna hurry in the shower before the lightening gets close.  So he says, Just go shower girl, I'll bring your clothes to you. 

So he goes to get my boxers and some pants and here he comes in the bathroom while I'm in the shower.  I make sure he can see my dick thru the glass (sometimes its hard to see in a shower tho, my bathroom has that weird glass you cant see thru so well),  and he tells me not to drop the soap.  Then he stands there and talks to me for a minute before he leaves.

Tonight he was here again and he used the restroom.  He comes out and says "Oh, I measured my dick while I was in there since you wanted to know how big it was soft."  He goes to get me a string he used to circle his dick (he cut a string from my towel, he says. ha ha).  He brings the string and then he says "Where's your ruler."  So I tell him and he's 5 inches around soft if he's telling the truth. 

So I said... Dayummm... Let me see it.  And he kinda laughs and says "I will, one day."

Me:  Let me see it.

Him:  (smiling) One day.

Me: I wanna see it.

Him:  You will, one day.  But not today.

Then he talks about penis size for the next 10 minutes and said the next time he had sex he would measure it hard for me.  Then he says he didn't think I could tell the difference between his dick and a cucumber in my ass.

WHAT???

I looked at him like he was nuts and then said I bet I could.

Then..... he talked about a few girls that he thought were hott.

WTF???

• 33 posts
    July 24, 2013 11:57 PM PDT
    Lol I'd be pissed in a silent way anyway. Next time he pops through work yourself to where he has reason to lay down like I dunno maybe create conversation while you're lying down too and just think of a topic other than his dick....and while you're talking and he's replying back and forth nonshalauntly work your way to rubbing him closer and closer without focussing hopefully hell start getting aroused and you can work him in softly yet slow with force, and he may submit and let you work his shit lol...make sure topic is in relation to him having imagination to something sexual but not perverted. Maybe in a lists sense. I don't know just an idea
  • MIT
    • 49 posts
    July 25, 2013 11:37 PM PDT

Came over again today.  (He almost lives here.)  He had been at work today so when he got here he got in the shower -- while I was outside in the yard cutting the grass.  I didnt know he was gonna do it, he just did. 

So I finished weedeating the yard, was hot and sweaty, so I said I was gonna go shower.  By now I just leave the bathroom door open anyways.  Sure enough, here he came when I was showering, said Hey Girl... and then said he needed some Advil.  This time I was sure he could see my butt from the door.  I know this guy, and he's a butt guy.  haha   He talks to me a little in the shower, says I always drop the soap when he comes in there. 

So anyways, I finished up, got dressed, we BS'd a bit and he says, "So did you measure your dick with that string after I left yesterday?"

Honestly, and I said, Yes, I did.  He laughed and said I knew you were going to.  Then he asked how my dick measured up.  I said, Yours is bigger around, at least soft.

Then he says he is wearing his "loose" boxers today, the ones that dont hide his dick.  I said, "Which ones, let me see."  He holds up his shirt and I can see his Fruit of the Looms band above his jeans (I wear em like that too) ... and I reached over and slid one finger inside the waistband at his side, then followed it around to the front near his dick.  He jerked my hand out when I got to the front ... and then this is what he says:  "I need to shave."

He shaves everything down there, I already know, he's told me.  And it's true, I did feel a lil stubble before he slapped my hand away.

Then he says, "look my dick isn't THAT big."  Then he says,"Ok, here, this is my dick."  And he pulls his jeans tight around his cock (from the outside).  I reached down to feel it, and he moved back just after I grabbed a little.  Then I said, Oh, cmon, just let me see it...  So he outlines his dick again with his jeans and just stands there.  I reached for it again and he let me feel it...  And I said, Dude, that's a pretty nice soft dick.

Then he looks up and says, "Dude, here comes my mom."  His mom came by just then... Psh.

Sooooo.... he's letting me get closer but it's taking a long time. 

I've laid next to him a hundred times, but always on the floor playing PS3.  He won't let me get too too close.  A few times I laid my head on his chest and told him I wanted to listen to his heartbeat.  He told me he used to have a gf that did the same thing.

But I have kinda tried to rub him closer and closer before, he always pulls away.  And nothing about this guy at all makes me think that he would ever submit -- he HAS to be the man. Out of nowhere once he says this to me:

"You're a catcher."

And I just looked at him like I was thinking ..ummm, what?  Then he says:  "And I'm the pitcher."

Kinda surprised me, I didn't even know he knew what that was.  And he's always talking about Glory holes in bathrooms, does any straight person even know what those are...???

Before he left, he was using my computer to look up videos of Mariah Carey, saying how hott she was.

• 33 posts
    July 26, 2013 6:27 PM PDT
    Hmmmmm.......I dunno about him...guess you gotta catch him at a vulnerable time to get him to let loose and allow you to get further than his usual cock tease...I like girls kinda deal. Makes you more hungry don't it?
  • MIT
    • 49 posts
    July 26, 2013 11:08 PM PDT

haha .  Ok, maybe a lil.

He's fine, tho.  An got a body.

He just left a little ago.  Rubbed his leg, reached for his dick once.  He didnt flinch but i missed the dick.... grabbed his leg instead.  Kinda left it light and easy tonight anyways.  Let him want it if he wants it..

Know wat i mean???