Forums » Hot Topics

Michael in Tucson

• MIT
    • 49 posts
    September 22, 2013 10:51 PM PDT

Cut my boi's hair again.

He showered again.

Saw his dick again.  Big balls, thick cock.  Not over huge, but niiice.  haha

He din't dry off, din't put on a shirt, left here, huggggged me "bye" half wet and half naked.

He knows what he's doin.

He stopped by his house, grabbed his clothes, then came to my house to shower.  He could've showered at his house, been easier. But noooooooo.  And he still don't let me touch his naked dick.

Anyways, how come everyone so quiet.?

• MIT
    • 49 posts
    September 24, 2013 10:32 PM PDT

Took a ride with my boi tonight. Other folks in the back seat but he and I in front.  Radio on, half loud. He talks so only I can hear him. I do the same.

Him:  Don't forget you need some of those Vienna sausages next time you go to store. I ate the last ones.

Me: Ok. But I ain't tryna have all them little weenies.

Him: Oh you like them bigger, huh?

Me: Ha, ha, Yeah.

Him: You want some of this?

Me: ...... Maybe.  Maybe.

Him: Oh, okay.  But this is Big Boy time.  Ain't no turning back.

Me: Alright. I ain't afraid of you.

Him: Then how come you always pucker up your ass when I stand behind you?

Me: Bet I don't any more. Only uncomfortable til it slides in...

Then we got to store, so..... we'll see where we go.

• MIT
    • 49 posts
    September 27, 2013 9:07 PM PDT

We took a ride on the bikes today.

Stopped by a park to walk around and he tells me I'm his woman. No I'm not. Yes you are. And on and on... Smiles.  Then he says, Okay, you a man with a woman inside.  THEN he says... wait... you are a man that wants a MAN inside.  And more smiles.  I laugh him off and let it go.  So we ride home.

Then went to gym. I was on a cardio and he said it looked like I was riding a horse. Then he looks down at his dick, looks back up at me, and says ... Yeah, riding a horse.

So I flip him off.  He says he'll pass.  I say it wasn't an offer.  He says even if it was, that his standards are too high.  I laugh, cuz I know better.  And I say so.

Then he says, "Besides, I don't roll that way."

So I wait five seconds, then say, "Stop saying that like it's a judgement."

So I just talked to him (it's getting late), told him I was gonna shower.  He tells me to be sure to call him back when I get out.

Huh....???  Mixed messages, I'm tellin ya.

Ya know.... I got to thinking about him today.  Kinda wondering how he will be when he's older, like 45 or 50.

• MIT
    • 49 posts
    October 2, 2013 6:55 PM PDT

So the story is still going on, kinda getting boring.  No more nakedess since the last time.  Haha.  I went out this last weekend and had some fun with this other guy (white dude, can u believe it?) that I used to see. 

My boi -- the one hangin round the house all the time -- came over yesterday and said he thinks he might have a hernia cuz his ball hurts.  I ask if he checked, and he said he thinks he knows how, he thinks he checked right, didn't feel anything.

I jus listened to him.  He brought it up again today -- and I finally said ... Umm... (laughed) I know how to check.  You want me to check for you??  Then I laughed again.  He suprised me by waiting for a second, then saying "Uh, yeah, you could check for me, I don't mind."

I was outta town today, so I jus got in, bout to shower.  Dint meet him at gym, but he wanted me to.  I'ma get cleaned up and we'll see if he comes over again tonight.  If he does, I ain't saying SHYT bout his hernia or his balls.  But if he brings it up (haha), I'll check for him.

Maybe he has a doctor fetish thing.

• MIT
    • 49 posts
    October 2, 2013 6:59 PM PDT

OH, AND I FORGOT... Earlier today on the phone we were talking bout his cuzin that has two kids by two dudes.  So I say, Thank God I ain't got no baby daddy to deal with.

He says ... No, but you got a MAN daddy.  (he's told me to call him daddy sometimes)

Dude... just let's do it already!

• MIT
    • 49 posts
    October 14, 2013 8:14 PM PDT

Update ...

Been busy as ever so havent been checkin in here much.  Y que pasa that nobody writes me anything. Wats up wit that?

Cmon ppl, feedback!

Been hangin wit my boi ... and its the usual.  He calls me his woman, told me last week that I was gonna wake up with a cucumber in my ass after he sneaked some X in my drink.  I got my courage to say "Not a cucumber. Your dick, maybe, but not a cucumber."

Then he says "Oh, that would have been earlier in the night.  Twice."

Told me again how his dick looked, held out his fingers and said it was about this big hard.  I ain't seen it hard, so I can't tell.  So he spends ten minutes tellin me about his dick. I said "penis" once and he says "i hate that word. Call it dick."

Theeeeeeeeeen, he hangs out wit other friends over the weekend and I don't see him much.  That was cool cuz I had other things to do too but sometimes he gets all into watever he's doin and ......  I miss him.  Ain't that a bytch.  Hate missin him like I really AM a girl. 

I'm really a kinda macho dude.  I work outside alla time, laugh, easy going (mostly) and all  that.  But when I get into a dude, I see a girls side and it sux.  ha ha...

Anyway, I'ma go get a shower since we jus got back from the gym.  Anyone wanna shapshot that shyt?

haha

NOW WHERES MY LATINBOYZ FRENZ AT??? holla.  Before I get all ghetto.  lol

• MIT
    • 49 posts
    October 17, 2013 6:40 PM PDT

Well, he's back.

Came over last night, all hugs and smiles.  Calls me at work today "just to see how the afternoon is goin..."  I said I needed to work on my coolers for the winter and turn off the pipes, he tells me "I'd help, but my wrench is too big your your pipe."

Me: What?

Him:  I said, my wrench is too big to fit in your pipes.

Me:  (pause) ... We'll see.

Then he laughs it off and I do too and I gotta get back to work and then I tell him I'll catch up with him after work.

I called him when I got off work, he went to see another buddy up the road.  He's callin as soon as he leaves there. 

I'm thinkin I might add some alcohol to this mix..... see what happens.  haha

• 33 posts
    October 17, 2013 6:46 PM PDT
    Yea MIX POOR A LIL IN AND SEE IF HE LOSES UP
    • 1 posts
    October 28, 2013 4:10 PM PDT
    yo, anything going on lately w. you and your boy? hah
    • 1 posts
    November 18, 2013 8:52 AM PST
    So whats the update
    • 1 posts
    October 27, 2014 10:33 PM PDT
    Something's got to have happened a year later......
    • 1 posts
    November 21, 2014 10:46 PM PST

So what happened bro?We really want to know your story.  

It was like reading a book.

dude i think you should put all this together and make it into a book, haha. Im pretty sure many guys can relate to you. at least i did.  

• MIT
    • 49 posts
    May 7, 2016 7:40 PM PDT

I thought for sure this would be taken down by now...!  But nope, here you all are.

Man, I gotta put up a new pic, too.  And did I see Jordan up there...?  From Denver?  Been a long time, my man.  Where's the other dude you used to hang with?  I'll think of his name in a minute.

UPDATE on the story: Well, guess who I ain't seen for 4 months...?  Thaaaat's right, the boy I wrote all about here last time.  He never did ever let it happen, and we're still friends and all, but.... I got news:

I traded him in!  LOL.  For reals, I hit it up with this hot fine fine Mexican bro.  

So I'm good, still in Tucson, still working and coaching, still same same. 

What's new with y'all..........?  lol

MIT

• MIT
    • 49 posts
    March 19, 2017 4:55 PM PDT

Dropped by to see if this Board was still here.  I'm surprised every time I come here and see it.  Lots of memories when I read though, too.  

Still hanging out, have decided to stay single.  Think I make a better single guy than a married guy.  Not cuz I want to fool around a lot, but I don't like ppl in my face all the time and sometimes I like to be alone.

I discovered "Queer As Folk" not too long ago on Netflix, watched the whole 5 or six seasons, was surprised to see that it wasn't bad!  I'm not much of a TV guy, so that was different.

What's up with the rest of you all? Anybody come to read these boards anymore?

Michael in Tucson